Saturday, July 9, 2011

Download Skylar Grey Dance Without You Music Video

Skylar Grey - Dance Without You artwork
"Love the Way You Lie" songwriter Skylar Grey released the music video for her song "Dance Without You". The song is a promotional buzz track in her forthcoming debut solo album "Invinsible", which is set to release in the fall of 2011. The song "Dance Without You" was released on June 6, 2011.

"Dance Without You" video is one of the scariest and weirdest music videos in last two years. The video is embedded below, watch it and tell us your feeling about it. Now you can download Skylar Grey - Dance Without You music video from YouTube with this YouTube Downloader for Mac.


The video is just like a horror film. But it's very cool. It looks rather gloomy and deadly cold - just like the song. Terrifying as it is, but the video is not about ghost, it's about alter ego. The video begins with Skylar Grey wearing white gown on an examination table in a room of a hospital. Alter ego of the singer - her inner devil, is stirring within her body and ready to come out of her shell and take over. Grey writhes in the room and struggles with her inner devil but finally fails.

"Dance Without You" video was directed by Paul Brown. The lead single in her "Invinsible" album is "Invisible", which was released on June 16, 2011.

Some more information about Skylar Grey:

  1. Skylar Grey's album title "Invinsible" is a portmanteau of "invisible" and "invincible". When talking the album, Grey told us that: the album's sound is "...commercial, yet avant-garde...", with "...cinematic beats and atmospheric hooks...", and "...sonically I can tell you that every song sounds different and it's really diverse, kind of going from cinematic to fun to dark.
  2. Skylar Grey is her stage name. Her full name is Holly Brook Hafermann.
  3. Grey is an excellent songwriter and singer. Previously, she helped write part of Eminem's super hit "Love The Way You Lie", as a result of this, she earned a Grammy nomination for the Song of the Year. What's more, she featured in Dr. Dre's "I Need a Doctor" and Diddy-Dirty Money's "Coming Home", both of which are very popular Hip-Hop and Pop song.

Skylar Grey - Dance Without You lyrics

So serious, all the time
I feel distress, I feel confide
I cannot take your whispering, your whispering

I wanna dance without you
I want just let me lose myself lose myself
I wanna dance without you
I want just let me lose myself lose myself for life
Let me lose myself

So insecure, so uptight
I break my neck, to be polite
I cannot take your whispering, your whispering

I wanna dance without you
I want just let me lose myself lose myself
I wanna dance without you
I want just let me lose myself lose myself for life
Let me lose myself

How can I make history, with your ?
Take your hands off me, Take your hands off me
Before I suffocate

I wanna dance without you
I want just let me lose myself lose myself
I wanna dance without you
I want just let me lose myself lose myself for life
Let me lose myself

No comments:

Post a Comment