Friday, July 22, 2011

Download David Guetta - Little Bad Girl Music Video from YouTube

David Guetta - Little Bad Girl single cover
Up to now, French DJ David Guetta has released two tracks for his forthcoming album "Nothing but the Beat". The first track is "Where Them Girls At" featuring Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida; second one is the song today I'm going to introduce – "Little Bad Girl", which features Taio Cruz and Ludacris and was released on June 27, 2011. Earlier this week, video companion of "Little Bad Girl" debuted and was available for streaming on YouTube and Facebook.

You can view the music video on Guetta's YouTube VEVO channel. To download David Guetta's Little Bad Girl music video, you can check this Mac YouTube Downloader. Here is the video. You can leave your comment about the song or video below the post.


Just like Where Them Girls At, "Little Bad Girl" is written by several music artists, including Ludacris, Cruz, Guetta, Frédéric Riesterer and Giorgio Tuinfort. From lyrics of the track, we can learn that it's another night club rock anthem; it revolves around a 'bad girl' dances well and men being interested in her.

Regarding to its accompanying music video, it's just as catchy as Gutta's last track "Where Them Girls At", which features people infected by magic bubbles dancing uncontrollably all over the city. Not enough with the magic bubbles, David Guetta decided to make it big - to make the Earth rotate backwards to elongate their night party! Crazy enough! My own opinion? I like it!

David Guetta's fifth album "Nothing But the Beat" is set to release on 26 August 2011 through Virgin Records (EMI Music). The album is said to feature a long list of hit makers, including Nicki Minaj, Usher, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Jennifer Hudson, Chris Brown, Timbaland and more.

David Guetta - Little Bad Girl lyrics (ft. Taio Cruz, Ludacris):

And now they tell me I'm a bad boy
All the time they look at me and mad boy
I just like put my hands up in the air
I want a bad girl dancing over there
< Looking, look up on the dance floor
She's amazing, on the dance floor
When she moves God I want more
Keep it going girl cause you're the best star
I gotta stay
Go little bad girl, little bad girl [X3]

Tell me I'm a bad boy,
All the time you look at me and mad boy
I just like put my hands up in the air
I want a bad girl dancing over there

Looking hot ass from the left to the right
Moving in dance every time all night
I wanna see you move to the left all night
You can do it there if you want it alright

Looking, look up on the dance floor
She's amazing, on the dance floor
When she moves God I want more
Keep it going girl cause you're the best star
I gotta stay
Go little bad girl, little bad girl [X3]

And now they tell me I'm a bad boy
All the time they look at me and mad boy
I just like put my hands up in the air (?)
I want a bad girl dancing over there (?)

Shaking her ass from the left to the right
Moving in dance every time all night
I wanna see you move to the left all night
We can do it there if you want it alright

Looking, look up on the dance floor
She's amazing, on the dance floor
When she moves God I want more
Keep it going girl cause you're the best star
I gotta stay
Go little bad girl, little bad girl [X4]

No comments:

Post a Comment