Friday, January 6, 2012

Download Jason Mraz I Won't Give Up and the Lyrics

Jason Mraz I Won't Give Up

Jason Mraz announces his return with his latest single "I Won't Give Up" at the very beginning of 2012 as a new year gift to his fans. It has been years since the release of his smashing hits "I'm Yours" in 2008 and "Lucky" in 2009. So it's a great thing to see his return bringing us natural, refreshing, simple and honest songs.

The video shown below is Mraz's I Won't Give Up official lyrics video which is on YouTube. You can download Jason Mraz's I Won't Give Up lyrics video with AllMyTube for Mac. To download the song, you can check Streaming Audio Recorder. All of this just need you a few clicks. Download the song to your iPod or iPhone and enjoy!


"I Won't Give Up" made its premiere on 2 Jan, 2012 on Jason's official YouTube channel and his official website. It's the first single of his upcoming still unnamed fourth studio album. The lyrics video of "I Won't Give Up" tells a story about romance. In the video, lyrics of the song are written by hand on some envelopes, notebook pages and post cards, which seems to be a new way describing lyrics. As the song goes on accompanying with the guitar, a faceless man and woman recollect their memories about the romantic relationship between them. Finally they meet each other and live together, which seems to be a good ending to the romance story.

So far, "I Won't Give Up" has topped the chart on iTunes. Congratulations to Jason and wish you bring us more great songs!

Jason Mraz's I Won't Give Up Topped iTunes

Additional information about Jason and his smashing hits:
"I'm Yours" was released on April 15, 2008 and is the first single released by Jason Mraz from his third studio album "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things". "I'm Yours" was immensely successful in the U.S. on the Billboard charts. At 76 weeks on the Hot 100, it holds the record for most weeks spent on the chart, breaking the previous record set by LeAnn Rimes' song "How Do I Live" in 1998. Here is the music video of "I'm Yours":


"Lucky" is a song by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. It is the third single from Mraz's third studio album "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things". The song has been on the Billboard charts as well as on the other music charts worldwide. This is music video of "Lucky":


You can use AllMyTube For Mac to download them to your hard disk.

Jason Mraz's I Won't Give Up lyrics:

Hmmmm ... Hmmmm ... Hmmmm ... Hmmm ...

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not
And who I am

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
Still looking up.

I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)
God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)
We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)
God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

No comments:

Post a Comment